5/20/10

Summer of Cheap

Summer of cheap is on. Threads from the hoochie stores and jewels from Claire's Boutique.

Look at my booty!
Buy 2 get 1 free. I know! So cute!
Claire's Booty

These leggings aren't special but they were CHEAP at Claire's. My legs are so bruised, I'm covering them the best I can until I recover.
"You're the busiest"

This is my bike riding outfit. This dress was a TERRIBLE IDEA for bicycle riding. The banded hemline was not cool!
Bike ride outfit.

Morning JPH drinking the coffee.
Weird Light - Self - Coffee

Healthy breakfast: 2 egg whites, fake meat-patty and salsa.
Healthy breakfast

It was good, but as soon as I got to work I was starving and needed a Kashi bar.

Tonight when I got home I felt like running, so we ran all the way to Central Park and then around the Reservoir. Woah! But I/we did it!
But I was hungry MUNGRY when I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.