5/18/10

Bloody-Mouth Tiger Skirt

I found this skirt at a Good Will in Hot Springs, Arkansas. I got it shortened a few inches. It's was one of those finds that make you feel so good about the hunt. The hunt for sweet vintage goodness. In about a month I'll be in Arkansas and I'm going to find some hot stuff. I just know it!
Ferocious Tigers Skirt

It was pretty nasty & rainy today, so no bicycles were ridden.
Ferocious Tiger-Skirt Tuesday.

Man! I went to one of my favorite places - Claire's Boutique! - after work. I got some important stuff. Really important heart-shaped, cheap jewelry and denim-look leggings to cover my skanky bruised legs. I'll post pics soon because Claire's sells such high-class wonderful stuff. But seriously, it's awesome stuff! If you look really hard and at every single item. it's a "leave no stone un-turned" situation.

In Skinny Girl News - Cutting way back on dairy, without really thinking about it - has been pretty successful. It's only been like, a week, but whatever. It's a good test. Almond Milk is rad. Rad, rad, rad!

Matt makes oatmeal almost every day and sometimes he leaves an outrageously messy mess or funky pan and I want to stab him, but lately I've been eating some of it. This breakfast went to work with me and it was something I thought I should "write home" about.

Irish oatmeal with mashed up berries, honey and VEGGIE SAUSAGE! The veggie sausage is what turned it into a bowl of solid GOLD.
Dope-ass breakfast

I went to the gym tonight. I did some serious business there. 3 miles of running on the tread and a few weights. The weight-room is over-run with guys who care way too much, so I don't make any eye-contact, I wear a hat and I keep my head-down and get the hell out of there!

Matt was trying to go to sleep, but he woke up to check out the $10 t-shirts and $20 sweatshirts on the Claw Money sale, so get into it! Power, Money, Sex for the whole family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.