4/10/10

Major Color

Thursday outfit - I owned 2 parts of this outfit before Katy Perry came out in them- The hearts belt and the hearts shoes. But I do like KP. Her skin is porcelain but she's really a normal looking person. With eerily flawless skin and massive boobs for a 5'7" girl.

OMG - My camera needs to fucking jump off a cliff. I know. It's like a camera phone! Mama's back in the workforce so new camera coming soon. Bicycle coming sooner! Really looking forward to bike commuting. I'm going to need some new spandex bike shorts. They will actually be good for the fittings at work.
4/8/10 Outfit

Freaking iPhone shows the colors more accurately.
IMG_1402

When I need to try on stuff at work I usually put in a black tank top & leggings and take off my outfit but sometimes there's no time and I'm not modest after my life at PF so sometimes I just change. Everyone is very complimentary and nice about my body. I did go through and toss out tons of old panties and I will focus in the future on buying more lingerie that will be better for public viewing.

Friday Look:
Pink Cords - Friday Outfit

I thought reading Seventeen Magazine would be really fun and awesome but it was a let-down. I didn't know any of the "famous" girls inside. I only learned about a cheap new hoochie-clothes online store.
photo.jpg

But I did like all the attention given to (anti-)Teen Pregnancy.
photo.jpg

Matt was really into "16 & Pregnant" the other night and I loved him for it. The Corey & Leah story deserved the 90min. it got.

We went to see the new Tina Fey & Steve Carell movie "Date Night" last night. It was cute. Not amazing. It was funny in how it highlights being married = being boring. I think we are doing OK in the anti-boring department. There are spells where we spend too much time in Home Depot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.