
I used to sometimes sneak into JCPenney and grab some Levi's on the cheap. After the Ellen debacle, I decided to speak up for my love of the JCP. Wednesday night I was killing time and made the unexpected discovery that Lee Classic Fit Straight Leg Jeans are the jeans of my dreams.
They had tags from hell on them and I kind of thought "If these fit, it means I'm an old lady for real in the gross way" but they fit and my booty looks sexy-

So now I've gone online and ordered additional colors.
They fit like Judi Rosens! For 1/10th of the price.
Super high waist, straight leg. $24.
The website is full of NIGHTMARES so only look at one this little link. Don't click around!
Get your mom jeans and go.
ps- If you don't have a badonkadonk, disregard all of this.
My badonkadonk and I are intrigued. I think I bought my last pair of Lees in 7th grade, so will have to check them out!
ReplyDeleteWell, I guess I'll be moseying to JCP this week!
ReplyDeleteAnd your expression in the second photo is the best, I got a giggle out of it, and it brightened up my afternoon. :3
Cute! What a great excuse to support JCP and Ellen. (For those of us who have a badonkadonk.)
ReplyDeleteThose jeans are supercute on you! The price is pretty awesome, too - I am definitely going to look for some at my local JCP. This is one of the best features of your blog - showcasing stores and items that a lot of people would otherwise overlook. Keep on biking and looking good!
ReplyDeleteWhy thank you! It's a blessing and a curse that you can take me into any store and I can find something I want to buy. Even at the animal feed store- One of my favorite hats is from a feed store ;)
Deletenot gonna lie, bb, i love jc penny and old navy for jeans. i'm 5'2 and curvy and they are the only ones that fit me!
ReplyDeleteLOVE those jeans!!! good find!
ReplyDelete