3/6/12

First bike skirt on Viva

I wasn't sure about riding this bike in a skirt, so I wore opaque tights and a long (to me) skirt. I think it went fine. This bike can go so fast - it's crazy. Crazy scary a little, but you don't have to go fast you know? You can take it easy. But I made it home about ten minutes faster than normal. Which was crazy!
monday_mar_5
Outfit details: Mackage coat, H&M orange pleated skirt, gap booties, dalmation sweater vest is from some cheap-o shop. L.A.M.B. neon pink quilted handbag, bern watts helmet, viva urban deluxe bicycle. Vans cat eye sunglasses.

This is a silly comment on this bike, but it's something wonderful to me. I really like the pedals. They're not pink, but they small and tidy and they don't snag tights!
Viva's gentle pedals

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/06/2012

    I like that the Viva tires are so reflective. You can tell even in daylight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your new ride (still love KM though of course). My bike weighs about half my weight and even though my ride home from work/uni is only slightly uphill, it is such a battle every day. I would feel so sad putting my bike aside for another model, but I think eventually it will be necessary. Being a bit faster home would be awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a real beauty... both of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's the shot where the Viva sidewalls look like they are refecting a camera flash...just like the stripe on your glove. It's kind of a nifty photo image on those tires; makes the whitewalls look wider than they really are. Every attempt to be more easily seen at night makes good sense!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.