Saturday morning I left the house at 6am to grab coffee and vol. at PP.
It was rainy and I had to wear a backpack because this bike doesn't have a rack situation...yet.
At the store, they tried to give me some fugly rack but I'd rather suffer than put ugly accessories on this bike. I'm also never trying to put a front basket because it's just too beautiful and tidy up there.

At the store, they tried to give me some fugly rack but I'd rather suffer than put ugly accessories on this bike. I'm also never trying to put a front basket because it's just too beautiful and tidy up there.

Sunday I got wise and put this L.A.M.B. neon pink satchel with short handles on the short handlebars of this bike and it went much better than the sweaty-back-inducing backpack of Saturday.
I also put my lock on like this and I'm not in love with that placement.
Despite feeling lazy throughout this weekend, it was actually big and full.
1. Volunteered at the Planned Parenthood. Pretty uneventful shift. That's a good thing!
2. Rode the new bike to scope out exactly where but I'm still not sure I'm going to hold my Bike Month Ladies event. Save the date coming soon!
3. Gave Matt a haircut.
4. Rode the Viva Bike to MoMa to meet Josh, the sweetheart who runs the best John Waters fansite.
5. Took in the magnificent Cindy Sherman exhibit and utilized the audio tour.
6. Sewed a bunch of my old necklaces. The Martha Stewart ones.
7. Rode the Viva Bike to meet Matt and friends for our anniversary dinner. 7 years!
I'm so happy there's a giant Cindy Sherman banner that I get to see every evening on my ride home because I never ever make this red light.
She's so fresh and bright, she sticks out.
Sticking out at Astor Place Saturday in the foggiest fog.






I love your blog! I have been quietly reading it for months. The Viva is lovely but I must ask what happened to Kate Middleton? Did I miss something?
ReplyDeleteShe's on the bench until she can stop sabotaging me. She'll be back, but she's hanging in the bike basement at the moment. She has not been banished :)
Delete