
Matt took these pics right after I got home from work. I took off my bicycle flip-flops and put the high-heel platform booties back on. I feel like I look pretty fresh for bicycle commuting and working a full, busy day.

I've only worn this tunic/dress once before as a dress in Miami for New Year's Eve with the PF gang.
Yep-

Slower paced, peace-filled life today:

CHECK OUT my Buy 1 Get 1 for $10 CHARLOTTE RUSSE Choices. I *think* I might be able to ride the bicycle in Wedges.

I like the bows on these. And I have so many printed summer dresses - I needed a not too fancy - fancy black summer shoe:

SUMMER OF CHEAP! There is only one Charlotte Russe in Manhattan and I've never had the patience to try on shoes there. (I've never been waited on or felt like spending the night waiting and fighting for a spot to try on) I just checked out the quality, fabrics, etc., then came home and ordered the ones I wanted online. They were factory fresh and available in my size - 8. Sometimes shopping in Manhattan is too much like a full-contact sport.
Julie!
ReplyDeleteLove the slower, peace-filled look! Looks very summer cute!
and I'm so excited to see that you bought and like the black wedges with the bow from CR! I have looked at those online a couple of times, but was hesitant! The closest store is in Bentonville, but I am all about some online shopping!