6/18/10

My Brown Self

I'm enjoying my brown-self. And I had a great hair day today.
Brown Self + Good Hair Day
I don't have ONE GIMPY Part of my body from that self-tanner. Great self-tan success! I slept in a drop-cloth, but I didn't really need it. Model Co "Tan in a Can" Is the SHIT! If you can find it. Neither Times Square Sephora had it - I had to get it at Bendel's.
Good Hair Day

6-18-good-hair-day

I'm not wearing much make-up with this new super-tan, but that's OK because it covers my zits & veins.
IMGP0786

I didn't have the balls to take a Bike_Wardrobe_Remix pic outside the front of Sotheby's, but I took a pic of my bike with this cool poster. I've got to make it to this exhibit this weekend despite my full social schedule.
Sotheby's

My life is so hard sometimes! Ha ha ha!

MY outfit today was Summer-Fridays-Friday plain Jane. Just jeans and a black tank.
IMGP0784
But I did put on a cardi and some heels at work. This was a day to mark on the calendar, because these jeans are size 27 (Citizens) and I did not have to do gymnastics to get them on.

Yesterday I wore this Billabong sundress from last summer with my wonderful "Summer of Cheap" Charlotte Russe wedges.
Outfit Thursday

I ate some Twizzlers that matched the print.
IMGP0750

1 comment:

  1. meredith6/20/2010

    You're adorable! Love the hair and tan. It looks great, but that was a nasty mess it left... I'm still partial to the cheapo Banana Boat Deep Dark Tanning lotion.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.