
THIS SELF TANNER IS FOR BLACK - BELTS ONLY! NOT FOR AMATEURS!!!
I think I also felt the need for an extended "naked leisure" time to let it dry. I still feel sticky on the collar bones and it's been over an hour. This is Pink Galore Nail Lacquer by MAC.

Also NOT for people who do not clean their own bathroom. This is the messiest thing I think I've ever done right next to bursting a bottle of RED Nail Polish on honeycomb tile.


Your MOM or ROOM MATE has Legal Authority to beat your ass or burn your clothes in the front yard if you use this product and do not clean up afterward.
But I'm loving the color it's made me so far. I think the GREEN Nature of it is the Beauty - The green off-sets the typical self-tanner Orange. My make-up boo Jesse recommended this to me. He's also a lighter shade of pale.
My after-pics didn't work out so great but my chest looks bonier already! Sweet!

Let me show you 2 things that stole my heart today -
Future Huge, Beauty-Mask Lady Painting for our Future Home - Even if I have to make it myself, which is plausable:

I'll knock Richard Phillips' painting right off! No remorse! I'll do it as a self-portrait.
And this Astro-Turf Bow in the Juicy C. window on 5th Ave. - Also something to keep in mind for out Future Home. Hey- This puppy could go on our Terrace.



This is just a cool snap-shot. I'm actually speaking on the phone to my Dad while I'm crouching down to take this. There is a lady bug invasion on the astro-turf box.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.