The theme of the shower is Lilly Pulitzer Desert Tort theme, because we are Delta Zetas - Pink & Green. We've got all the desert Tort Stuff - Napkins, cups, plates, gift wrap and I got Desert Tort items to give the Baby Mama we are honoring. I got the watch, we even had the invitations.

Most people do circle baby shower banners or little triangle-shaped flags. It seems like most people want something they can print. I told Matt these general statistics and I said "It doesn't seem like many people just do the big cut-out letters." And craft advisor that he is, said "Well, I think you know the answer then."

These letters are 8" tall.

Tomorrow or Wed. I'll embellish them with flowers and/or many other things that I've collected for this and lastly, string them onto some ribbon for hanging. Tonight they're being pressed so the spray-mount really mounts. Yep- I'm pressing these in a Gore Vidal book. I hope someone appreciates this. My gay play-brother will.

I used Watercolor Paper instead of card-stock b/c it's more rigid and I have a BFA. Just kidding. I picked it b/c I know it's thick and it was on sale.
That is going to be super adorable. I love the turtle. Pink and green has been done so many times, but I think that throwing turtles in there makes is super fresh and cute! LOVE the letters!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the huge letter banner. I think I found the perfect product to use for the backdrop behind the buffet table. So excited to get it all put together! :)
ReplyDelete