

My new year's resolution is varied, but one variation is that I want to be more like Gloria Steinem.
To begin this literally- One needs to wear bras less-often and wear sensible shoes. I got these rather flat, kind-of ugly, extremely comfortable and rugged Dingo boots.
I feel like I can ride bicycles and kick ass and be a cowgirl in these boots.
My snaps are RUSTING because I've gotten rained on several times in this jacket.
This bomb-ass unbreakable pink motorcycle jacket...


I saw my first NYC Haiku sign tonight while locking my bicycle up outside of MoMA.
I did second guess if this was a DOT sign or something someone creative put up due to it's being right outside of the Museum of Modern Art. I think it's a real one.
I went to see Albert Nobbs. By myself, but in an audience of adorable little old ladies. It was really incredible. It's really heavy subject matter, but it's an incredible story and it's going to get crazy tons of awards. It's not for a first date. But it was great. A+
Hi Jules :) Would you mind me asking how the Dingo Boots are called exactly? I LOVE them and I already googled hundreds of Dingo Boots but I can't find the model you're wearing here! Greetings from Germany, Julia
ReplyDeletePS. I love your blog, thanks for sharing your bike adventures and your great style lady :)
Sure, they're Dingo Cannery boots. I can't remember what my color is called but here's a link to the same style in tan suede http://www.bootbarn.com/Dingo-Women's-Cannery-Slouch-Boots/2001827,default,pd.html?start=3&cgid=promotional_pages&prefn1=brand&prefv1=Dingo&prefn2=gender&prefv2=Women
ReplyDelete