I thought this scene was pretty even though today's weather was the absolute pits.

Awesome things about today: It was the first time I used public transp instead of bicycle since JUNE and I fucked up and got off the bus too early. I wasn't mad. I thought this was hilarious.
I'm pleased that I bike so consistently that I am rusty utilizing mass transit.
I also did an exotic subway route on my way home. I rode the N to the 6 if that makes any sense.
I saw the booties on the right and thought they were my GAP booties, then I got the heartwarming news that my GAP booties were SO MUCH CHEAPER than the ones on the right.
What a wonderful feeling!

When I went out at lunch I popped into Claire's and found these awesome beauties!

They're prettier in person, I swear and sparkly! -And on my way home, I found out they're warm :)

Awesome things about today: It was the first time I used public transp instead of bicycle since JUNE and I fucked up and got off the bus too early. I wasn't mad. I thought this was hilarious.
I'm pleased that I bike so consistently that I am rusty utilizing mass transit.
I also did an exotic subway route on my way home. I rode the N to the 6 if that makes any sense.
I saw the booties on the right and thought they were my GAP booties, then I got the heartwarming news that my GAP booties were SO MUCH CHEAPER than the ones on the right.
What a wonderful feeling!

When I went out at lunch I popped into Claire's and found these awesome beauties!

They're prettier in person, I swear and sparkly! -And on my way home, I found out they're warm :)
Those gloves are awesoooome.
ReplyDelete