10/26/11

Time for Gloves

I have been feeling- I am feeling like being private about myself, but I have a bad memory and throwing the events into Blogger helps me look back on my life and times so I will carry on.

Monday - The weather is in-between but gloves are nice, and I've been itching to wear these.
My mother-in-law lovingly got them for me on Missoni Madness day at Target in Central Arkansas where I'm certain housewives and truants were ripping each other apart.

This bare-arm top and gloves worked great because my hands were comfortable and I didn't get sweaty-back.
photo (2)
Matt took this picture. He met me after work to do something silly -
We got these at a shady store on 6th Ave. and enjoyed riding home together since I was away for over a week visiting Arkansas.

Tuesday- jeans because I'm busy running around a lot at work this week. Jeans and hot pink sneaks.
The lighting in this looks like fall to me.
IMGP0344
Those are real bicycle riding gloves from a bicycle store. That was before I became the creature I am now. Now I know better :)


The fisheye-lids on my compact camera have become lazy, like a lazy eye and that's what's going on with my poor little hard-working camera but I'm not going to leave her. Not yet!
IMGP0331


People on East 73rd Street are in an all-out war with Halloween decorations and I am thankful. 
photo.JPG
IMGP0328


Wednesday - I just don't think the leaves are as pretty as last fall, but I felt like my outfit was so fall and this tree is pretty so I took my picture with her. -And my favorite driving gloves from Claire's.
IMGP0346

IMGP0361


4 comments:

  1. what is up with the leaves? i've been thinking the same thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have made less "personal" posts than I can count on one hand, but every time I have, it's surprised me how supportive people are. I guess I just expect to get flooded with mean anonymous comments telling me to shut up or grow up or fuck off. Plus, sometimes it just feels better to lay it all out there!

    I like your Missoni gloves. I didn't even see that color at my Targets, they must have sold out before I got there. I have the blue and brown ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blahg! Keep doing your thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get those pink bike gloves? Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.