7/11/11

Matching your outfit to your bike 101

I didn't try to match my bike today, but it's a happy coincidence and of course I love the color palette.
Monday
This is a TJ Maxx $16 or $19.99 rainbow leopard print dress and a little girls section elastic glitter belt from H&M. Claire's boutique white bow sunglasses. J. Crew leopard tote in the basket. Patricia Field Polly heels. They're not the best bicycle shoes. I will give-in and admit that. But they're very comfortable.
Dangerous Heels for bike
My nail polish is Essie Tart Deco and at first I thought it looked mac & cheese, but it's grown on me and I'm so happy I see Gwen Stefani also has peachy-orange nails so that's good affirmation.

Two pink watches- Neither one set very accurately.
Dos pink watches
Sanrio 50th Anniversary McDonald's Happy Meal My Melody watch and Casio digital from Target.
Monday Basket
New York City is finally stinky, sticky hot. Tomorrow I am gonna slut it up to beat the heat.

Bike bruises on display!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/11/2011

    Of course one should dress to match, "It's all about the bike!" Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7/11/2011

    looove this outfit - such a cute dress! and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you wearing shorts under that oh so cute dress?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7/13/2011

    Love the matching outfit to your bike! Awesome!
    This seems very flowy and breezy - I want to see how the "beat the heat outfit" compares do post pics.

    - M

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually did not wear shorts under this. It's so hot and after so much discussion about wearing shorts under dresses, I'm feeling care-free about a little panty flash, but I think I'm OK.

    But who cares if I show some panty? New York City has a NAKED COWBOY! I'm fine.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.