
My very own snaggle tooth that lipstick always gets on.
I saw this Revlon lip stain - Just Bitten in Flame- on some silly blog or magazine and thought I might get some for a nice lite lip color for summer. I realized that stains don't get on Snaggle Teefs and this made me very happy.
This was the hottest day New York City has experienced. People are pushing the limits with shorts at the office. I got on board. I love all forms of civil disobedience.
God, I know I am so white. This is my summer easy make-up for sweaty-faced summer days:

MAC Concealer (I wear NC20 because I'm the palest)
Studio Fix Lash Mascara
Revlon Lip Stain/Just Bitten in Flame
MAC Pentabulous Liquid Eye Liner
Peachy-shade blush (I broke it out of the compact so I don't know the shade name)
MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study - It's the bomb because I apply it with my finger and it's a base and sometimes I put gold on top or navy or gray or black or plum. Get some.
I put some MAC Lip Glass on top of my stain for moisture and gloss before I left.

I think it's a good thing that I stop mid-commute and take a little break and take pics in the park. Sweat Break! Rest.

And the A/C at work actually froze me to deaf.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.