5/11/11

Not Trying to Kill Myself

Some new, red, cheap, super cute wedges debuted today, but were not worn on the bicycle because I am not that fucking crazy, nor am I trying to kill myself.
IMGP5482
Or maybe I'm out of practice in riding in crazy wedge-heeled sandals because I sure did it bunches last spring & summer!
Cycle Sandals
Last August. 

Wednesday is my Friday
I rode in these sensible Adidas Honey Plimsoles. The sweater is Zac Posen for Target. Shades stolen from Matt. Leopard top - Forever21 - Marc Jacobs Jeans with safety-pinned monster cuffs.

This was my last day of work for this week because my Dad & his wife are coming to town.
Big tourism for a few days minus bicycles - But I'm sure I'll throw some pics up on here or my Tumblr.

I ride through Times Square every morning on my way to work. I think I always break a sweat and am pretty edgy because of all the opportunities of being harmed. GMA crowds, police chilling in the street, crazy people opening cab doors at will, delivery trucks, bill cunningham going the wrong way - It's a wake-up!
Morning Times

IMGP5475

I shared 2 of my cheap-o cheap chic shoe links giving away my secret life of cheapness. 




1 comment:

  1. Are you aware of any stylish clipless cycling shoes? If so, please share...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.