5/14/11

Very Busy

IMGP5571
I'm very busy being a tour guide for my Dad and his wife this weekend. I've lived here 4 years and this is their first visit. This boat tour is the best tourist-y thing that costs money in my opinion.

Walking the Brooklyn Bridge late at night so you get the amazing view of Manhattan's skyline is the best free tourist thing.

I was putting some little videos of their reactions to things on YouTube for other family members and I found this old video of my demonstration/application for Martha Stewart. This is shot in our little house we had in Durham, NC.


Yes- I had long, blonde hair and black nail polish. This was in October 2006.

When I was in the process of applying to Martha and the producers asked me to send in a video, I rushed out and bought a camera and am just now really using it again. Matt is very proud that he shot this in one take (and I got on the show!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.