-Tuesday-
Today I dressed like a 1960's housewife. People go nuts over this skirt. I've had it for over 4 years and I wore it to my job interview for PF where I faced ultimate fashion judgement from the toughest fashion gays I've ever met. I passed and got hired (4 years ago and I'm now long-gone from my fabulous fashion job.) Thanks, fancy skirt. (This skirt is from H&M and I've spent way more money having this skirt re-hemmed and dry cleaned than I paid for it.)
I put on tan faux-suede pumps when I got to work.
-Monday-
Studious, bitchy white girl look-
-Sunday-
I have this new strategy for this summer- I'm going to use the many hats I own. Last summer I acquired them - this summer I will wear them.
I ride in my helmet, then switch to a hat at my destination so I don't have to stress about my fucked-up helmet/sweaty hair.
I'm happy Matt's getting back into the Bike Gang Game.
He felt like his shirt was "too matchy" with his pants. I was like "just go with it."
We went to a lovely roof-top cook out in Brooklyn.
-Saturday-
Matt is basically, like, wearing pajamas. He's got on TOMS doing the Big Loop around Central Park. He got his brakes tuned-up and was feeling like a scenic route.
Sweatshirt on top- Slut-shorts on bottom.









I'm really inspired/excited about you doing planned parenthood activist training. I wanna do that too! How did you find out about it? Tell me more!
ReplyDeleteGo Julie! ... Influencing the world of bike one cute outfit at a time! ;)
ReplyDeleteYes, love the outfit update. Spring is definitely here!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies.
ReplyDeleteLast night at my training they addressed the issue of people wanting to take back PP activist knowledge to their fam & friends who are like-minded supporters and they said it would be discussed in our break-out councils that we join. I think there will be lots of ways for our friends & fam to participate!
I wish Josh would worry about being too matchy. He needs to.
ReplyDeletecool watch! nifty basket and glasses too!
ReplyDelete