

Cute Commuting. Central Park on the way to work.

Indoor look.

Lady Danger MAC Lipstick is so good on my pale complexion. And birth control glasses. Someone at work called me poindexter. -A mis-informed person, see Man Repeller. I just shook my head.

That's another one of my Hello Kitty McDonald's Happy Meal watches - It's Hello Kitty herself!

It's dark because I did some shoppin' after work. I might have gotten some gold skippy-moccasins.
I'm so excited and I'm extra-excited to see Gloria Steinem in the flesh at the Planned Parenthood rally this weekend. I'm annoyed that we have to rally for this ultra-important cause, but I'll be there with some high-quality lady-friends! Woo hoo!
Hi Julie, That's a bit of a cheek hey? I've not posted for a while, seem to be looking at lot of blogs lately.
ReplyDeleteI've mostly never used a helmet & cycled for years & raced. I was lucky to be wearing one when I hit a pole and was thrown into the road!
I am thinking of wearing one nowadays but the Bern ones are way to big for my face and the cycling ones (normal) are mushrooms.
There is a new one coming out - you would love it. A bit more like a 'normal' helmet but narrower and flatter & pink and blue! They're going to be out in end March. See link for Facebook Cycle Chic group. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=31581150480
I've changed my log-in to Campfire to match my others but it's Anne Marie still.
Hey Julie
ReplyDeleteSaw these pics and I have the same Reeboks!
So comfy - I love them!!!
Keep up the good work
Sarah x
scottishcheerleadercoach @ yahoo.com
Thanks! These Reeboks are the best! I got them for about $40 from Dr. Jays online. Very happy with that purchase!
ReplyDelete