
It's still cold. This morning the CNN Clock told me it was 21º Boo!!!
This hair was crushed and ruined after bicycle helmet-

And though it was that cold, the most uncomfortable part of riding was my ear-warmer/head-band thing pressing these rhinestone earrings' backs into my skull.

I'm still extremely pleased with myself for purchasing this Roxy Briiight Piiink Puffer Coat. It's excellent for Bicycle Visibility. This was the most clever aspect of my outfit today- Polka Dots with Metallic Silver/Black stripe belt. J Brand cigarette leg jeans. God, these gloves are miserable to see here.

Neeeeew Yooork!



Here's my ingenius idea to use a Lady Gaga concert glow braclet for bicycle safety. I think it'll be better when I don't have to dress like the Goodyear Blimp. I'm still totally in-love and high on Lady Gaga today. I read the Vogue article. A little surprised she eats meat...

After work and totally un-bicycle or fashion related - Bonnie and I were photographed outside of Sotheby's on our evening walk by an Associated Press reporter. I hope the pics get used somewhere!
She asked me to spell both of our names and she verified Bonnie's sex and breed.
They were/are installing the sphere that carried the first dog ever to go into space. Laika was her name. I think we were snapped as we walked in between the building and the sphere as it was being un-crated and brought in through the front doors. I hope Bonnie gets her picture in the news!
...Even though now I've read that that ball that carried Laika was really her tomb. Sad! Dogs don't like airports and they don't give a hell about space!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.