1/4/11

Driven by the Greed

TuTu Tuesday
Today I wore my L.A.M.B. high-top Minnehana sneakers (that I deeply regret not additionally buying in the other color way.) I've also got on my new, super-star thrifted (in Arkansas of course) faux fur jacket. It's from "My Favorite Thrift Store" on JFK in North Little Rock.

In the below video Gwen is talking about her collection that showed in September and stole my heart.
She says she's "Driven by the greed to make cute clothes for myself."
I agree for myself, but my version is about Thrifting: I am driven by the greed to thrift all the cute clothes for myself!



This is my total commuter look:
Quick one
I only took one shot on self-timer. I had to open the door at work this morning. Can't be late!

It was 28ยบ - Looks and feels this cold.
Exactly what it looks & feels like

I'm careful not to run up on these.
Morning

I'm being good and taking my social life easy during these dreary times. If I put my nose to the grindstone, maybe when I look up it will be spring. And maybe I can get one of those L.A.M.B. butterfly print dresses!

1 comment:

  1. Agh, I LOVE Gwen. She is so cute! Love some of those tribal prints, too.... is it Spring yet???

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.