1/3/11

First Commute of 2011!

January!
I can't believe I'm riding in January. This wasn't in the plan. Luckily I'm super tough and awesome!

When I rode up to my parking spot (a sign post) these workers who had ladders & scaffolding were on my post and one of them recognized me and had the post cleared so I could lock up my bike there. He said I was tough for riding in this. It's DRY and it's in the 30's-ish. It was 28ยบ on the CNN clock I see from Central Park.

I finally found a cute ear-warmer band to wear under my helmet- thrifted, of course.
Self-timer times

I got a new L.A.M.B. bag on super-clearance... the green, leopardy-camo. It's a lightweight cross-body.
Basket

Jan 3 Panda

Little organizational bit- I've been home alone and had girl bombs all over the apartment. That means little areas where I dumped out baskets of jewelry or switched purses and left serious evidence behind.

The landing pad in the entryway BEFORE:
Girl Bombs have been going off

AFTER about 20 minutes of take it all out, put it all back and throw a little bit away or just put it in a better place elsewhere in the apartment-
After a little organization

Landing pad/Entry

And here's where all my McDonald's Sanrio 50th Anniversary watches are chilling:
McDonald's Sanrio Anniversary Watches
I collected them all! (With a little help from some friends!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.