
The past week I haven't ridden my bicycle to work at all. I will probably ride tomorrow, Friday due to a "heatwave" in the 30's. Sadly, that's the first week in many, many months that I have ridden so little. I've been taking so many photos on my bicycle commute that today I took some randoms on my other commute.
I don't have a set commute that I love. There are a lot of options and I'm not settled.

I need to do a post about how I collected (with the help of some loving friends) all of the Hello Kitty - Sanrio 50th Anniversary watches. This is Choco Cat, he matches a lot of my outfits, and he helped me be on time today.
My face looks like a huge dork and my hair is in a really low/sad/suicidal place, but this is pretty much my outerwear look for today.


I did have a black sequined beret on. I should keep it on until my hair grows into something cuter.
Last night - Wednesday - I wore this to see Amy Sedaris again.
So Special & Sweet!!!! She insinuated I live in a group home. And on the other hand, after I named off a ton of crap I've collected & bought from her over the years - she was glad I got that poster I got back in November.
I have a big New Year's Resolution/Change in my life I'm eager to get into. Can't wait to tell, and see how it goes.




Hell yes on the bunny sweater. HELL YES.
ReplyDeleteAAAAAaaaaa Thanks! It has tails on the back!
ReplyDelete