

At least my Coat - Faux Fur Vintage Jordache I got in Arkansas for $10 - Doesn't really look like that. It looks like a mangy Polar Bear got tired of his outfit. This coat is warrrrm though and has nice pockets. And I shedded on everyone who rubbed against me in the subway. Suckas.

Instead of wearing a scarf, I did a leopard bandana tied around my neck like a bandit and actually wore that around the office all day.

Are they Hunter wellies? I bought some snow boots and almost half price and they have spikes you can turn over to grip the packed snow and ice! Great stuff. Hopefully now we won't get any more snow but I doubt that!
ReplyDeleteWell, if your coat is like a mangy Polar bear, hold onto it as they are fast becoming an endangered species.
Yes - these are Hunter WEllies. I'm glad I have them! When I have to walk 1/2 a mile in the rain in Manhattan, they make me glad I have them.
ReplyDeleteThis winter sucks so far- I'm ready for a spell of warmth!