
From Head to Toe:
Hat - Tsuyumi (Craftacular Purchase!)
Coat - H&M (Last Year New Year's Eve Clearance Score)
Shirt - Vintage Sears (Arkansas Thrifted)
Jeans - Marc by Marc Jacobs (Bloomingdale's Sale)
Bag - L.A.M.B. (ideeli)
Sneakers - Converse (Fate at TJ Maxx - East Harlem)
I didn't ride my bicycle today because of the uncomfortably cool drizzle this morning, and I'm glad I did not ride, because I walked home in the snow.
This plaid shirt demands RED LIPS and here is a Pro Longwear color I haven't used in a while.

It's MAC Pro Longwear Lipcolor in Lasting Lust and it stays on, but it's dry and not the most comfortable form of lipstick, so I actually prefer Ruby Woo and it looks pretty much the same. -Or Lady Danger.

It's MAC Pro Longwear Lipcolor in Lasting Lust and it stays on, but it's dry and not the most comfortable form of lipstick, so I actually prefer Ruby Woo and it looks pretty much the same. -Or Lady Danger.
And Ruby Woo- on September 8th, on my way to see Jimmy Fallon -
The guests were sobad unappealing that no one would leave work early to go with me.
The guests were so
I went shopping tonight and bought nothing but gifts, so I can't show anything.
Even thought my 7 year old niece probably doesn't read this-
Even thought my 7 year old niece probably doesn't read this-


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.