
This was the tree under the scaffolding it takes to light him up since he's a few stories tall- Back in November.

I'm extremely excited that my Christmas Day will take place on a farm with a rabbit among other animals. Seeing green grass is uplifting after being in The City for months, but seeing barn yard animals is almost too much excitement to handle.
Friday's work commute- 24º again. I'm getting used to it.


Sequined beret under helmet again. Fake wal-mart glasses for wind protection.
Tonight we're going to a really Special Christmas Special and then I think a party in Harlem and I might stay up all night long, since I need to leave for the airport so painfully early. :)
I'll be gone and I'm going to stay off of computers, but I'll post some random camera phone pics to journal what I'm doing. I'll post our Family Christmas Card on Christmas Day.
It is heavily photoshopped and confused my Father. -But it's the most adorable thing you've ever seen!
you are such a sweetheart --- many thanks for the post mention darling!!! <333333
ReplyDeleteand have a fantastic holiday break+new year's
♥xxomeli
Happy Holidays, Julie! Love your blog!
ReplyDelete