9/21/10

Under $10 New Loves

$7 walmart tank top. There are pockets, people!
$7 walmart tank

And what a cute print? It's some of that OP stuff at walmart. Got this in Raleigh.
Walmart tank & shoe detail
FYI - Per my trend research at work, tribal prints are here to stay for a while.

I totally rode the bicycle in these wedges of love from Charlotte Russe.

New $7 walmart tank
$7 walmart tank

These are my new fake glasses that I'm using as bicycle goggles that were $5 at Walmart.
Fake glasses
In the morning, if the wind fucks with my eyes and makes them water my mascara game is a torture. And in the unlikely event of my going out on Halloween this year (I'll be recovering from the Stewart/Colbert rally and riding a bus) these glasses will be part of my Rachel Maddow costume.

On my ride home this scene turned into a fight:
This turned into an altercation

This is either a celebration or a protest. Couldn't tell, but all that red is Chinese stuff. Chinese flags, outfits, all that jazz.
Big China protest

Panda (self-portrait on bicycle in motion) of the day:
New "Goggles"

And my new $9.99 POKETO camera case I got at Target looks precious with my ceramic white camera.
If I will actually USE IT - it will be good, and this little camera can live a long happy life with me.
Perfect Pair

2 comments:

  1. Anne Marie9/23/2010

    Do you ever sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This weekend! And most Friday nights I eat a huge dinner at pass out around 9:30.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.