9/2/10

Stuff I've Bought That I Love Overdrive

IMGP2576
Completely out of control Stuff I've Bought That I Love going on here. Every single item, high & low, is something I absolutely love and am completely satisfied with its purchase.  -Bicycle, dollar store bicycle lock, $20 bicycle basket, Billabong faux-snake purse, new bag of make-up from MAC... Love it all.

That little brown & white striped bag... was full of new make-up from Bendel's. I finally went and cashed in a gift card. I got some fall eyeshadows and I got this WHOREY, ORANGEy-RED Nail Polish because I feel like I need to rebel against all the matte, earth-toned nails going on. The other stuff is pretty tame. I'm trying MAC's SPF Tinted Moisturizer for the first time. 90210 day new make-up

I LOVE make-up tester hands. And $1 jewelry store rhinestone bracelets.
IMGP2578

My outfit was kind of off today due to the miserable heat & humidity. These pants are pretty un-flattering and they're hemmed for a very short-legged person, but I just love the acid wash. And the fact that they were $8 in Arkansas.
90210 day Panda
90210 Day
F
or any make-up enthusiasts, this is MAC lipcolor in Chatterbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.