8/27/10

Bike NYC Project

With photographer Dmitry Gudkov
Dmitry is doing a photography project on NYC Bicyclers and you can look at that here: www.flickr.com/photos/goodcough/sets/72157623741274256/

Or check his website here: www.gudphoto.com

He took some pics of me and my bicycle this evening along the East River in a couple different locations.
He shot in His Style and at the end I proposed that we take one in MY Style. One try and I think it turned out pretty cool! I love the sun-flare & the graffiti.

I can't wait to see the pics he took. They're going to be really cool.

Non-Believers, please note my Fake Keds back in action.

3 comments:

  1. Love, love your dress!
    Did you make it or buy and if so where? - bet your gonna say its secondhand or something!
    R

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is actually still available as of RIGHT THIS SECOND on Swell.com and it's only $24.99! Woo Woo! I had my eye on it since it was super cold outside and it's been very useful this summer.

    http://www.swell.com/Girls-BILLABONG-GIRLS/Girls-Dresses/BILLABONG-ELSIE-DRESS?cs=MU

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.