
I rode through Central Park on my way home because it's so nice right now.

I got these cowgirl boots when my bank account was burning up with post-Martha Stewart money.
(That means they're pretty old.) I was a little scared to try-out pedaling the bike in heels, but these were awesome! So glad I wore them. They also protected my shins from getting dirty from rotating the pedals around at stoplights.
I wore one of my new Forever 21 pieces from Monday night's haul.
My gold hearts necklace was thrifted in Memphis (I think) and by 4pm my neck was iiiittchy, But we made it!
Fabulous 80's Faux Gold will get you.



Tonight I'm taking it really easy because this weekend's gonna be Big/Tough/Ikea/OMG/Maddow/Watch the Emmys/Love!
You look so cute. I really like the last pic!
ReplyDeleteThat blue dress is sweet Julie and you could wear it with leggings/jeans too!
ReplyDeleteLove the boots! I've got a thing about boots & just bought a pair from Love Those Shoes website, biker style, Earth boots, with Kalso negative heel technology. Brown, waxed leather fake fur lined, not so shapeless as Uggs and half the original price. Maybe I should send them back as I've got lots of boots!
I'm watching your apartment makeover with great interest!
Have a good weekend! (hey, this is like chatting to a daughter!!!!!)
Can I just say I adore your boots so much! They look vintagely tough and unique!
ReplyDeleteAnd extra points for not being those cheapo short ankle-cowboy boots either! I love your style!
Ha! Thank you! I'm married to the idea that my legs are too thick to be uncovered with ankle boots. I need a covered leg to rock anklets.
ReplyDelete