7/21/10

Roxy Paper Bag Waist Skirt

I made my hair appointment last week, but it's still 3 weeks away.
The top is so thick! Don't want to cut it myself and upset the team.
7_21

Not much going on today. Read Nylon... LOve Drew Barrymore!
Drew on NYLON

...and took in some more Sidewalk Catwalk Mannequins.
Nanette Lepore Sidewalk Catwalk

Times Square mannequin Project.
Drinking Straw Dress Detail

I ate this super healthy, mostly green (literally) lunch. I was in desperate need of a hunk of bread by 5pm.
Healthy Green Lunch

There's OKRA on the bottom of my lunch box/container. Okra is scarce in New York!

2 comments:

  1. My hair does the same thing! That's why I got it all cut off, haha!
    P.S. - I looooove that skirt! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm overdue for a trim as well. I've started walking to work (half a mile) since we moved to our new apartment. The only problem is my hair turns into a fuzzball by the time I get to work. So professional! We'll see what my hairdresser dreams up to remedy the situation.

    Love, love, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.