7/20/10

Target Tank - Summer of Cheap at it's best

I am really hitting my stride with summer of Cheap. I basically painted my toenails in the dark tonight. I'm doing really well.
This is a super-thrifty outfit featuring a Target - Mossimo tank top. This tank runs HUGE if you spot it at your local Target. I think I bought it in a small and adding a waist-belt is a MUST.
Friday Work Outfit

This is a really cute print. I don't usually choose black & white items but I'm glad I got this. $17.99 late June - Arkansas Target.
Mossimo tank print
There is a binder clip holding the excess of the belt.

Nothing is thriftier than amending your wardrobe with office supplies.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Gotta love Target... but yeah, why is their stuff always so huge?? I usually end up buying X-Small, and sometimes its STILL too big! That's just crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.