6/11/10

Coral Face + Opulash!

The other night I went to get some make-up education from my good friends at MAC. I've always gone to the one at Henri Bendel on 5th Ave., because it's the best location walking distance of my apartment and of course, Bendel's is fancy. Who doesn't want to have a fancy time? And now I have these Loves!

My make-up Loves

I am into "Lady Make-up" lately since I work at such a lovely, normal company now.
See my outfit of the day?
NYC Cycle Chic - JPH 6/10/10
Total "Lady" style.









[caption id="attachment_1042" align="alignnone" width="400" caption="New MAC Make-Up Items"]New MAC Make-Up[/caption]

I got a grey eyeliner, coral Cremesheen Glass - it feels amazing. (This is not my first shade in this formula.)
I got the Cremesheen Glass in the shade/color "Richer, Lusher"

The Power Point eyeliner in a completely matte Grey Utility.

And I got their new mascara - Opulash. Their answer to Dior Show, which I love. OMG I just looked it up and Opulash is HALF THE PRICE of Dior SHOW! Get into it.

This is the very first application of my new tube of Opulash and I don't think the wand-brush is even saturated. I'm saying it's going to get better than this:

[caption id="attachment_1040" align="alignnone" width="287" caption="First application of a fresh new tube of MAC Opulash Mascara"]First application of a fresh new tube of MAC Opulash Mascara[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1041" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Date & Label your fresh mascara tubes"]Date & Label your new mascara[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1043" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Lots of peach & corals on this make-up face today"]Coral Face[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1048" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Items used this morning"]Items used today[/caption]

I took this pic because I can't get over the huge wand on the Opulash. And now I can't get over the fact that it's half the price of Dior Show. WHat's up with that?! It's awesome, but dang! This wand is as big or bigger than my eye.
1st Application - MAC Opulash Mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.