I established a date for my Bike Month event so long ago... now it's almost a month away! I'm excited to meet those of you who are going to attend.
And to remind you, I encourage ladies who are just thinking about it to attend. You do not need to be an active bicycle rider to do this.
Think of it like an interest group. You're interested in joining a gang... just kidding! Or am I?
Think of it like an interest group. You're interested in joining a gang... just kidding! Or am I?
Another cool #BikeNYC development: Bike Trains. If you feel empowered riding in a small group or like to learn from other bikers first-hand I recommend you look into this. Kim B. brought this to my attention and I trust her judgement as she is a safe & stylish lady biker.
Bike Train info here!
I probably won't be participating in a bike train on my own since I run an extremely tight schedule of procrastinating as long as possible- usually playing with makeup and accessories- in the morning and screeching into the sign-in sheet at my office by 9am.
.jpg)
I wish you and all your fellowess lady biker friends all the best! I wish I could get there from NZ - sounds like an amazing event :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! Fear not, I'll have a big post to re-cap the event.
DeleteI sent my NYC sis-in-law the link for this event. She's already a rider and quite stylish. Sounds like fun.
ReplyDeleteJBar