4/17/12

Hot hot pink all day long

Morning - Freshly bathed pink Fyxation tires.
Monday - April 16th 002

Still morning - I went out for milk, cruised through the Claire's Boutique and got these ultra useful sexy cute gloves.
Claire's boutique y'all! Dream neon pink bike gloves

MAC Full Fuchsia lipstick & Spider Eyes. Felt good to was this face off.
IMGP9060

End of the day.
IMGP9056

Biking in these was tricky. I was scared I might knock the hearts off.
Biking in the Westwoods today.

We made it home in one piece!

6 comments:

  1. You have the best eyelashes. They are unreal. Will you us that cute dress/skirt/whatever it was that you are wearing in the last pic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had quite the spider eye yesterday. My dress is an old Billabong dress. I had a photoshoot and I can't wait to share the pics but it might be a while.

      Delete
  2. I love that nail polish! Can you tell me what brand/shade it is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it's Essie "Tart Deco" with shiny clear top coat.

      Delete
  3. You have my shoes; I've wanted a pair of those forever! I don't think I would cycle in those though. The pedals on my bike have "teeth" that have left their mark in wooden soled shoes. I think plastic ones would get totally ripped up on my bike.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are those Vivienne Westwood shoes? I think Forever 21 or somewhere made something similar for awhile and I've always wanted some, but I keep forgetting about them until I see someone else with them. I really want to buy the toddler version for my daughter- look at this picture, they're so cute!! http://tinyurl.com/28uabxf

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.