12/16/11

Feeling Better!

12-16-11 006
I'm feeling better and got myself dressed and rode the bicycle to work.

My pictures were kind-of garbage, so I present you with this lovely graphic.

Friday Outfit December 16th

I listened to Malaika about wearing bright stuff in winter. I painted my nails a very summer color and I'm so glad I did.
I love my color palette today

I'm also VERY Happy with my Pink Lemonade Lipglass - It's enough color to save me from looking like a wet saltine and it's a safe-enough color that I think I can apply it without looking in a mirror.

I'm very happy to see Valentine also has new green jeans. I never translate her blog from French to English. I read it, love it, and enjoy the pictures.

7 comments:

  1. Yes, bright colors in winter. I bought a bright green coat so I can wear spring all winter! Everybody else looks so dreary in black and gray and white. Why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh- but I did read a good quote today: "Black makes no mistakes"

    But-

    We need bright festive coats for our souls and for bike visibility!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I need to learn that. It's hard to coordinate bright colors and avoid looking like a circus act.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12/17/2011

    is Lipglass sticky ? I've always preferred lipstick because i don't like the sticky feeling of gloss. i'm in search of a gloss that has more of a lipstick feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lipglass is kind-of sticky, but I tolerate it well.
    If you use cheap lipgloss, then you switch to Lipglass you feel the difference in richness, which I appreciate.

    I think my hair is getting in it because I'm riding a bike in the wind. I also flip my hair out from under my helmet intentionally because I know cars are nicer if they know I'm a girl-girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad you are feeling better. looking good, lady friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2/14/2012

    I would love to have some of that Pink Lemonade Lipglass. I think I have the perfect outfit to go along with it.

    winter fashion

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.