I am back at work, but I'm WEAK and I can BARELY READ. I decided that If I'm too sick to desire my morning cup of delicious hot coffee, than I am too sick to ride the bicycle. I think this is a dependable policy for me.
I will know I'm back to my good old self when I wake up wanting some coffee!
In the meantime... Bus + Subway, but I do think I'm well-enough to go to the MAC make-up store after work and get the correct eyeliner pen. I thought I was stepping-up by buying the NARS liquid eyeliner pen but I was wrong. Got to get the MAC Penultimate.
It's about $10 cheaper than the NARS anyway.
It's about $10 cheaper than the NARS anyway.
I've had the NARS pen for like 3 weeks and I'm already having to shake it and I haven't been using it every day.
I'm sorry you're sick! I have pretty much the same policy. If I don't want coffee and breakfast in the morning I'm definitely too sick to ride (and possibly too sick to work, especially when it comes to food refusal!).
ReplyDeleteFeel betts!!
ReplyDelete