Sunday I wore this 8 year old girl outfit...

To go see the really adorable and incredibly clever film The Artist at The Paris Theatre.

And because I can't help myself, I need to disclose that The Paris Theatre is from the episode of Sex and the City where Carrie takes herself on a date with the city. She sees "Joy for 2" for 1 and gets her skirt blown up by the wind outside the Guggenheim.
This movie was so good! I love both their faces. It was wonderful. This is not something to take your straight husband to. Let him stay home and play PS3. Call a girlfriend.
That's what I did!
Here's more of my sweater. It's vintage and it's an XL little girls. I put a t-shirt underneath to "patch" my mid-riff.


To go see the really adorable and incredibly clever film The Artist at The Paris Theatre.

And because I can't help myself, I need to disclose that The Paris Theatre is from the episode of Sex and the City where Carrie takes herself on a date with the city. She sees "Joy for 2" for 1 and gets her skirt blown up by the wind outside the Guggenheim.
This movie was so good! I love both their faces. It was wonderful. This is not something to take your straight husband to. Let him stay home and play PS3. Call a girlfriend.
That's what I did!
Here's more of my sweater. It's vintage and it's an XL little girls. I put a t-shirt underneath to "patch" my mid-riff.


Kate Middleton + that sweater = perfection! Imagine a crocheted dress guard with hearts and unicorns?
ReplyDeleteOh I want to see that movie so badly ; ; I gotta convince someone to go with! I love that sweater, it's soo adorable!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see this movie; although I'll have to go to Phx as it won't ever come to Flagstaff. Bob and I just saw Hugo; I highly recommend.
ReplyDelete