I've been keeping my eye out for a rain jacket or poncho for myself for months but just can't pull the trigger on one. Today it was rainy and I knew the perfect thing- A garbage bag!
This is a big 30 gallon that our office uses in the kitchen. My co-worker decorated it and put it on me and cut it.

Fits perfect!

Ready for action leaving the building. Bicycles have to use the freight elevators. It's more VIP.

I made it! I loved it.

It's a keeper. I also can leave it in my panniers forever and ever and not really worry about it getting stolen.
This is a big 30 gallon that our office uses in the kitchen. My co-worker decorated it and put it on me and cut it.

Fits perfect!

Ready for action leaving the building. Bicycles have to use the freight elevators. It's more VIP.

I made it! I loved it.

It's a keeper. I also can leave it in my panniers forever and ever and not really worry about it getting stolen.
Oh that is so awesome! I love the drawings on it, it makes it super adorable.
ReplyDeleteYay! It looks incredibly functional as well! :) Teeee!
ReplyDeleteVery fashionable and much cheaper than the Iva Jean Rain Cape that Lovely Bicycle! recently reviewed.
ReplyDeletehttp://lovelybike.blogspot.com/2011/11/iva-jean-rain-cape-ethereal-wearable.html
You go girl!
Loving the pink belt!
ReplyDeleteThat is pretty cute. I have a raincoat, but it's not too fashionable. I also think it leaks in heavier rain. Luckily though, I also have a folding bike, which means in heavier rain, I can just take my bike on the train with me, and I don't really have to deal with it. (It also means I don't have to use the freight elevator)
ReplyDelete