11/10/11

Pretty Leaves Finally! Jeeez

Fall
yella leaves

mums I think
sequin cardi - so fall
Uggghhh... my hair is so big and crazy I'm just looking the other way most days and putting pins or a headband in/on it.

My camera eyelids are still messy but this guy's trees all got messed-up in our freak snow storm so they chopped 'em down. He's all alone but it's kinda pretty being all open.
He's all alone!
pretty leaves time

I'm really happy about this!
Chrimmas decor!
I'm not thrilled that my evening commutes are guaranteed to be in the dark, but the leaves have fallen and the temps aren't too cold so you get some great lights & skyline views that were hidden away behind the leaves in Central Park.

2 comments:

  1. Fluffy hair and all, you look Fall Fabulous. That is a great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sequins on your cardigan!!

    ... and sigh, nice leaves! Ours are almost all gone up here in Toronto :(

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.