11/15/11

Kick ass and don't worry about names

I feel really lame taking pics of my bike outfits lately, but I know I think I'll get in the mood again someday. Sheryl's post on the WW website about what a cyclist looks like did inspire me a little bit. I'm a cyclist, damnit!
photo.JPG
In these clog-heels, jeans and blouse... I am a kick-ass bicycle commuter. 
This pic is the angle of my life. I am not this skinny. But I am truly a little sweaty. 

Things are busy lately. 

Every single day until late December there are events on the old Google Calendar.
There are days labeled with "Rest" 

Tonight we went to one of those events - Bored to Death finale at the Paley Center. Jonathan Ames & Dick Cavett did a Q&A afterward. JA is a weird dude and DC was something... rambly... but cute & funny. I drew them.
Photo on 2011-11-15 at 23.23
I am taking drawing class for times like this.

Here is Matt's MoVember mustache. He looks so funny to me!
photo.JPG

I love my drawing class at FIT. We learned faces last Sunday.
My girls went from having blank-slate faces to having really cute ones real quick.
drawing class today

Awesomesauce update: FIT Museum accepted this swimsuit into their archives! I'm excited for some big paperwork I've got coming my way to make this transaction official. When you gift something to a museum, even though no money is exchanged, you have to fill out paperwork.

Then as Matt recommended I get to update my Resume of Awesomeness. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.