11/30/11

Booties for Bike Ladies

I know Forever21 is sweat-shop city... But damn, I'm killing shoes being a rough & tumble bike lady.

I ordered these and they turned out super-awesome- so I also ordered this taupe color.
Who cares if I beat the shit out of them this winter riding bikes?


IMGP8683
They got tested-out on a late, 8mi bike ride on Saturday night.
We went to the Duane Park supper club because I'm hopelessly devoted to Murray Hill and who doesn't like fancy dinners and burlesque?

Matt rode in TOMS and switched to fancy shoes before we headed into the restaurant.
I love that he pulled such a girl-move. I carried his shoes in my trusty, though out of season, panniers.
PartyHardee does a shoe change

2 comments:

  1. i have similar booties...cept with a bow on each side n 5 bucks less :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/04/2011

    The booties look adorable. Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.