9/13/11

School Nite Bike Date Scrapbook


Major mural
Matt
Charley Harper + Todd Oldham + Fishs Eddy
Nicola's pop-up shop
Looking up directions
Sunday evening bike date
Sunday I had a little bike date planned for me and Matt/husband. 
I had 4 places I wanted/needed to go:
1. Fishs Eddy for Todd Oldham + Charley Harper 
2. The Nicola Formicetti Pop-Up shop
3. Eat dinner somewhere - anywhere?!
4. 9/11 10th anniversary Tribute Cabaret Show 

The first restaurant I picked out was closed or out of business - hard to tell the diff. 
Matt swore he knew of someplace close - he's looking on his phone... 

The 2nd choice place that I cam up with was ClOSED! 
We went into a random place not worth discussing not good or terrible

We were both losing our minds at Fishs Eddy - It's amazing! 
Matt is getting to this extra-secure place where he can say things like "We have to bring my Mom here" 

We finally got down to Nicola's pop-up shop and it was freaking closed for the day! 

We rode over to Highline Ballroom for the Cabaret show. I love going to these mix-group entertainment shows
because I always - ALWAYS- learn about a new person or group that I should follow and seek-out future shows. 
This night was a hit in my mind. It was a beautiful and fun tribute. 

We rode home using the West Side Greenway, of course. 

Bed time! It's hard on us old folks going out on a school nite.

Lock-up outside Highline Ballroom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.