I was walking Bonnie-dog this morning around 6:45 when I remembered today is Missoni for Target day! We rushed home and scrambled to make our online purchase. I couldn't believe that some items were sold out before 7am! My sister-in-law down in South Carolina also scored some things for me and Matt.

Hi! I'm a long-time reader/lurker. Are you from SC? That would be awesome! (Because I am!)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how quickly everything is going as well! I've been trying to get online to get some things I couldn't get in my picked-over local Target. No luck so far. I may just have to be satisfied with the couple things I did get.
ReplyDeleteTarget's site was DOWN this afternoon. And there are already items listed on Ebay, including the Missoni flats priced at $150! Eesh!
ReplyDeleteNo- I'm originally from Arkansas and I lived in North Carolina for 5 years (age 22 - 27) I've been here in NYC for 4 years.
ReplyDeleteI loved how crazy Missoni Day was!
My MIL and SIL got me and Matt more stuff at their stores in Arkansas and SC.
oh I love NC! Beautiful state! Much prettier than SC =)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you posted this yesterday because I forgot about Missoni day too. Once I finally got into the target website, I have to admit I was underwhelmed =/