9/13/11

Not a cover model but still an honor

Thanks to Velo Vogue for letting me know I'm in the new What Women Want issue of Momentum Magazine. Very exciting! I can't wait to go out and buy some hard-copies. 1 for me, 1 for Grandma...

julie_in_momentum

Grandma is going to be stoked to pull this puppy/issue out at her group home. 

I also can't wait to see what they have to suggest in rain gear as I've recently been washed out literally and I'm also touchy about cycle sheek so I'm eager to read those articles too. I am going to read it cover to cover thrice!


6 comments:

  1. Yay, awesome! You look great in Momentum! Can't wait to see that issue either, it promises to be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic! I started reading your blog recently and it's marvelous. Your photos are awesome. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always stunning on your pink and white bike, woman! Ride on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was soooo please to be able to read this online now I'm back in the UK! http://www.momentum-digitalmag.com You look great as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.