8/25/11

Bike Visibility Tactic: Wear a Flag

wear_a_flag
I like the idea of having a FLAG on my bike. I love bike visibility tactics.
Instead of finding a bike flag and attaching it I just wore one today. 
8-25-2
I swear to you, if you take vitamins you can have bike-bruise-free ultra-white legs like mine. 
flintstones

These big sleeves created exciting billowing in the wind and some wind resistance. 
orange_bouffant_shirt 029
I've adopted the grand plan to buy red/red-orange clothes this fall for bike visibility.
And because red/coral is trending hardcore. 

6 comments:

  1. Adorbsville! Red + dots forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will take you advice on the vitamins. You should see my bruises.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8/27/2011

    Hey! Thinking of you and yours with the dreaded tourist Irene. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Julie,
    Have you seen the Basil dress guards? They have a cute one that looks like it matches your pannier. It might be too much of the same print, so I'd wonder how they looked together but I figured I pass along the link:
    http://www.basil.nl/assortiment_detail.asp?titel_var=4&lang=3&id=456

    ReplyDelete
  5. ugh i need to take my vitamins....too many new scars :(

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.