Good Morning Kate Middleton the bicycle on the LES - Lower East Side.

I was up super early for a volunteer shift.

I'm drying last night's wet bandana on my basket. See clothespins. So useful!
I'm beginning to realize that I'm in a deep love with my basil saddle bags. They are helping me out so much! I really count on them and I am totally in love/committed to them. If they get stolen, I will shed a tear and re-purchase them immediately. I cannot go on without them at this point. It's like having a car trunk. You can just throw crap in there!

My shoes match them! This was my Friday work outfit.
Here are some awesome things making this Saturday in NYC be off.the.chain:

I was up super early for a volunteer shift.

I'm drying last night's wet bandana on my basket. See clothespins. So useful!
I'm beginning to realize that I'm in a deep love with my basil saddle bags. They are helping me out so much! I really count on them and I am totally in love/committed to them. If they get stolen, I will shed a tear and re-purchase them immediately. I cannot go on without them at this point. It's like having a car trunk. You can just throw crap in there!

My shoes match them! This was my Friday work outfit.
Here are some awesome things making this Saturday in NYC be off.the.chain:
Time's Up Moonlight Ride Saturday night at 10pm Every last Saturday of the month.
Don't know if I'll make it tonight, but I can't wait.
Double Dutch Divas at Lincoln Out of Doors Saturday Afternoon.
Pop-Up Chapel All Day Saturday OMG so cute! I'm so happy for all the newlyweds!
Don't know if I'll make it tonight, but I can't wait.
Double Dutch Divas at Lincoln Out of Doors Saturday Afternoon.
Pop-Up Chapel All Day Saturday OMG so cute! I'm so happy for all the newlyweds!
Those bike bags are too cute; oh how I miss having a car and throwing everything in the trunk! And the clothespins are a great idea!
ReplyDeleteI love the top photo and your bike is adorable!
ReplyDeleteStyle Defined NYC