ModCloth nailed it with their "Wheelie" Cute Bicycle Belles lookbook.

I found two cute new bike blogs today thanks to other cute bike bloggers.
This blog is so cute and awesome, it's way more than just Another Bike. But that's what it's called. It stabbed my heart-out with cuteness and drawings. Oh my goodness, the drawings!
I love the cuteness of this campaign and I was happy to sign the pledge, but ecstatic that I got to choose a little cruiser avatar for the scroll.

And I want to meet Dottie & Trisha, so I'm going to this happy hour Thursday evening.

I found two cute new bike blogs today thanks to other cute bike bloggers.
This blog is so cute and awesome, it's way more than just Another Bike. But that's what it's called. It stabbed my heart-out with cuteness and drawings. Oh my goodness, the drawings!
I love the cuteness of this campaign and I was happy to sign the pledge, but ecstatic that I got to choose a little cruiser avatar for the scroll.

And I want to meet Dottie & Trisha, so I'm going to this happy hour Thursday evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.