I partied a little too hard watching The Bachelorette finale Monday night.
Since I survived my hangover bike commute, I'll share my strategy.
#1 most important tip - Ride slowly, avoid bumps and be extra-careful.
Weakened health means low, slow defenses and lack of ability to pull off brave moves.
Put on loose, easy clothing. I love summer sack dresses with pockets for aspirin.

Wear no-nonsense shoes. I like fake keds. The faker the better.

Switcheroo in your office if you need to upgrade to a sexier shoe.

Your face might look ill, so hang some charm on your neck.

Go really slow and enjoy the scenery.
Happy bike lane mates make me smile.

Whew! That's how you bike to work with your Bachelorette-watching hangover.

My poison: Whiskey ginger ales with a splash of maraschino cherry. Yum!
Since I survived my hangover bike commute, I'll share my strategy.
#1 most important tip - Ride slowly, avoid bumps and be extra-careful.
Weakened health means low, slow defenses and lack of ability to pull off brave moves.
Put on loose, easy clothing. I love summer sack dresses with pockets for aspirin.

Wear no-nonsense shoes. I like fake keds. The faker the better.

Switcheroo in your office if you need to upgrade to a sexier shoe.

Your face might look ill, so hang some charm on your neck.

Go really slow and enjoy the scenery.
Happy bike lane mates make me smile.

Whew! That's how you bike to work with your Bachelorette-watching hangover.

My poison: Whiskey ginger ales with a splash of maraschino cherry. Yum!
Hey Julie! I'm commenting to let you know that once again, reading your blog made me smile and now I'm in a great mood :) Thanks!
ReplyDeleteYay, thank you. Today I was much better but got drenched on the way home. Bike Life is like Bonus life adventures.
ReplyDeleteWhen I am not feeling well, I am happy I have my Montague folding bike - it makes it really easy to take the bike on the bus if I have to, or in the trunk of a taxi. Of course, I don't live in NYC, but I've visited - I think I'd rather ride my bike hung over than get in the back of an NYC cab! (But I've also enjoyed the folding feature in bad weather...and for storage...)
ReplyDelete