
Last week something a little shocking happened.

My pedal fell apart on busy 6th Avenue on my way home. Parts were lost.
I went to the bicycle shop that I'm totally going steady with- City Bicycles. They had two pink pedal options for me and I went with this jelly-sandal pink. Or Crystal Light Pink Lemonade Pink. They're from the Odyssey.

I absolutely love them. The size is bigger than the ones that came on the bike, they're beautiful, they're pink.

That's a close-up from my inaugural ride of 2 blocks with them from the shop back to work.
I did reach out to Linus since this bike is so new. They got back to me, but not before I went ahead and replaced the pedals. It was too dangerous and uncomfortable riding with just half a pedal.
dude pedals could break on you???? #HORRORSTORY
ReplyDeletethose pink ones are tooooo cute!
Yeah, man. This is the SECOND TIME I've destroyed a pedal. -Or the pedals weren't tough enough for me.
ReplyDelete